Thursday, March 22, 2012

Can't find PInvoke DLL 'sqlceme30.dll'.

Hi all,

i am creating one database file <name>.sdf using SQL CE in visual studio 2005 IDE, and its giving this error "Can't find PInvoke DLL 'sqlceme30.dll'." at run-time whenever i am initialising the the SqlCeEngine. what could be the problem ? i have already installed "sql.phone.wce5.armv4i.CAB" file on my emulator from path "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition\v3.1\SDK\bin\Client\v2.0\wce500\armv4i".

can anybody help me ?

Thanks

I am using the WM5 emulator for some development, and I have had the same problem

I first tried copying and installing the cabs from this folder with no success

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition\v3.1\SDK\bin\wce500\armv4i

I then copied all of the dll to the emulator \windows\system directory using the remote file viewer and this has got me going.

The development system, does not detect the dependencies.

They should fix this so that the proper files are all included

No comments:

Post a Comment