Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cant find SQL Server Management Studio

I can't find theSQL Server Management Studio anywhere. I've installed SQL server 2005 developer edition and choosed every component from the list but it isn't in the start->program->SQL server 2005 menu, there's only a couple of configuration managers.

Where can I find it, or am I missing something?

Copy all the files to your hard drive and rerun setup and choose repair to select all components management studio is under management tools. And I don't know what the configuration managers do but they are not related to management studio. Hope this helps.

|||

or, tryhttp://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=57856CDD-DA9B-4AD0-9A8A-F193AE8410AD&displaylang=en#filelist

where I googled it. Seems as it doesn't install in some packages of SQLExpress.

hope this helps. - itagens

No comments:

Post a Comment