Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can't get into sa account

In SQL Server 2005, I renamed a database but it did not rename it in the
login default database. Since this is the default database for the sa
signon, I can't sign into the SQL Server. I am in a catch-22. I have only
one other login to the SQL Server and it also defaults to the same database
that apparently didn't get renamed .
Please help me get access to my SQL Server again,
TerryI answered this in microsoft.public.sqlserver.security.
*mike hodgson*
http://sqlnerd.blogspot.com
Terry wrote:

>In SQL Server 2005, I renamed a database but it did not rename it in the
>login default database. Since this is the default database for the sa
>signon, I can't sign into the SQL Server. I am in a catch-22. I have only
>one other login to the SQL Server and it also defaults to the same database
>that apparently didn't get renamed .
>Please help me get access to my SQL Server again,
>Terry
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment