Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can't get current value of a field in table header

Ok, I give up (again). I have a report that breaks on company number.
I want to display
="Details for Company " & Fields!Company.Value
in the table header (or in a textbox within the body above the table).
However, I only get the value of the first company number in the dataset,
even when it breaks on company. How is this done?
Thank you very much,
Marc MillerAdd a table group with a grouping expression of =Fields!Company.Value
In the table group header your expression will work ="Details for Company "
& Fields!Company.Value
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Marc Miller" <mm1284@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Oa7l51UgEHA.2416@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Ok, I give up (again). I have a report that breaks on company number.
> I want to display
> ="Details for Company " & Fields!Company.Value
> in the table header (or in a textbox within the body above the table).
> However, I only get the value of the first company number in the dataset,
> even when it breaks on company. How is this done?
> Thank you very much,
> Marc Miller
>

No comments:

Post a Comment