Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can't get Instanses of the Report Server through WMI using Non-Administrators access

I'm trying to conncet to Report Server with Non-Administrator user through WMI in compliance with this document: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms365170.aspx

When I try to get Instances from MSReportServer_Instance class I get an exception:

In my C# project i have an exception:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8000000A) at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()

But, when I give the account Domain Administrators rights all works ok.

What additional rights must I give to the account?

It is a bug. It will be fixed in SQL Server 2005 SP2|||

Could you send me ID number of this bug?

Thanks.

|||

443224

|||Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment