Tuesday, March 27, 2012

can't get diagram pane to show in query analyzer (sql 2000)

I'm trying to use SQL query analyzer and I can't get the diagram pane to show
or the grid pane.
Kaz,
Is this a table? Does this happen for other tables? How about a new table?
Do you have permissions to the table?
"kaz via droptable.com" <u14299@.uwe> wrote in message
news:54f5768b18eb0@.uwe...
> I'm trying to use SQL query analyzer and I can't get the diagram pane to
> show
> or the grid pane.
|||I go into query analyzer from start - programs - Microsoft SQL Server -
query analyzer and connect to the database to start a new query.
If I go into Enterprise manager and go to open a table using Query I get all
4 panes -Diagram,Grid,SQL, and the Results pan.
Jerry Spivey wrote:[vbcol=seagreen]
>Kaz,
>Is this a table? Does this happen for other tables? How about a new table?
>Do you have permissions to the table?
|||Steve,
If I undestand you correctly...that functionality is only available via EM
and not QA.
HTH
Jerry
"Steve Kasprzak via droptable.com" <u14299@.uwe> wrote in message
news:54f5af2c3c87c@.uwe...[vbcol=seagreen]
>I go into query analyzer from start - programs - Microsoft SQL Server -
> query analyzer and connect to the database to start a new query.
> If I go into Enterprise manager and go to open a table using Query I get
> all
> 4 panes -Diagram,Grid,SQL, and the Results pan.
> Jerry Spivey wrote:
|||Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment