Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can't find sql 2000 CD for named instance

Any way to install a named instance without a sql server 2000 CD! I need to install a named instance TODAY but can not find the CD. Or any where I can download the install so I can create a named instance.
Thanks for any help.
Ashley,
No, the CD is required unless you are okay with the 120-day limit evaluation
copy or MSDE.
Dinesh
SQL Server MVP
--
SQL Server FAQ at
http://www.tkdinesh.com
"AshleyT" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A56A7DCB-B09D-44E3-AEE8-83037FD8CA8F@.microsoft.com...
> Any way to install a named instance without a sql server 2000 CD! I need
to install a named instance TODAY but can not find the CD. Or any where I
can download the install so I can create a named instance.
> Thanks for any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment