Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can't find Report Viewer/Explorer WebPart (SP v3+SQL 2005)

Hello all,
I'm new with SP v3 and the Reporting Services of SQL Server 2005.
I did a prototyp report and show it with "SQL Reporting Services
Report"-WebPart, but I can't find the WebParts Report Viewer and
Explorer in the WebPart Gallery.
Please, could somebody give me a clue where the problem could be, or
how I could isolate the problem area.
Cheers
MarcHave you uploaded the web parts to the SharePoint site? I don't think they
come preinstalled with SharePoint.
On the server with SQL Server 2005 installed, you should find the web parts
in a cab at
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Reporting
Services\SharePoint\RSWebParts.cab
Copy the Cab file to your SharePoint server and install it using Stsadm or
any other program you use to deploy web part packages (cabs).
Kaisa M. Lindahl
"Marc" <M.Thierer@.web.de> wrote in message
news:1139324142.873377.225310@.g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hello all,
>
> I'm new with SP v3 and the Reporting Services of SQL Server 2005.
> I did a prototyp report and show it with "SQL Reporting Services
> Report"-WebPart, but I can't find the WebParts Report Viewer and
> Explorer in the WebPart Gallery.
> Please, could somebody give me a clue where the problem could be, or
> how I could isolate the problem area.
>
> Cheers
> Marc
>

No comments:

Post a Comment